Thursday, February 4, 2010

We got a blog!

We finally got a blog to post pics and stories to so everyone can see how awesome we are and how much fun we are having figuring out this whole parenting thing! Here is our first entry!

We just got over our first family stomach flu! It was really poor judgement on my part when I chose to take Delilah over to visit with her friend Thomas. He just had it a day or so before and his dad was right in the middle of it. I always feel immune thinking "I won't get it! Not me!" Boy was I wrong! Delilah got it first. We woke up on Wednesday morning to a crib full of vomit! By Thursday evening Randy and I were taking turns in the bathroom shedding pounds from both ends! A week later and Randy is down 10 lbs and I am down about 8 lbs! Not the healthiest way to lose weight but we're considering it a kind of consolation prize for the living hell we just suffered. Now we just need to exercise to keep it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment